Submit your paper using the ProConf Conference Management System.
- Step 1: If your paper’s status is ‘REJECT’ – no need to submit anymore. If your paper’s status is ‘ACCEPT’ – submit with modifications as per the review-comments & finish your registration. If your paper’s status is ‘Accept with Revision’ – You have to include all the comments and reply where you modified. The authors response will be checked by TPC and otherwise your paper will be rejected immediately by the TPC
- Step 2. Check IEEE IWCI 2016 PDF file compliance (details below).
- Step 3. Submit the final paper through ProConf Conference Management System [using the same ID you have used in your 1st submission] – after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will NOT be included in the IEEE eXplorer, hence, ensure that your paper PDF is IEEE compliant).
- Step 4. Submit Copyright (details below).
- Step 5. Pay registration fee for each paper [details in the Registration Link] and fill the form in that page.
- Step 6. Get your visa [if you need] and plan to attend the conference! Looking forward to see you in IWCI 2016. For accommodation & travel information – visit Travel information
Step 1. Checking IEEE IWCI 2016 PDF file compliance (MUST do this step):
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
- 0. Before Creating a PDF, proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision, no ‘Prof/Srudent/Researcher’ in your name, nohyperlink in email/website, MUST be in IEEE Template for the paper and references, etc. If you are not native/excellent in English, show your paper to someone native/excellent in English language.
- 1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org
First-time users: a. Click “New Users – Click Here”.
b. Enter 40711X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
a. Enter 40711X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
b. When you click “Login”, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
a. Enter 40711X for the Conference ID, email address and password.
- 2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- 3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- 4. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
- 5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- 6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
|Options (choose one)||If the PDF submitted fails the PDF check:||If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:||If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF:|
|Option 1||Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion||Resubmit your source file with corrections (Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion)||Submit your IEEE Xplorecompatible PDF [per the conference’s instructions].|
|Option 2||Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking)|
|Option 3||“Request Technical Help” through your account||“Request a Manual Conversion” through your account|
Step 2. Submit the final paper – after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will not be included in the IEEE eXplorer) to ProConf – as before during the 1st submission:
Visit ProConf Conference Management System and submit the Final Paper. No need to delete previous paper.
Thank you for your patience.
Step 3. IEEE Copyright Requirement:
The title/authors in the copyright form must match exactly.
<ProCOnf> has built-in support for submitting IEEE copyright form. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form. Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright form link (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions carefully. Submit for each paper – separately. It can be done once for each paper and the copyright-holder/Supervisor/Responsible author/co-author should do it and you must inform ALL co-authors [if any] about this copyright form. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, Authors need to download the form and upload it into <ProfConf> You do not need to send the copyright form to the committee – just submit to the <ProfConf>.
If you fail to do so, your paper can not be processed further, as per the IEEE. Find IEEE Copyright Form details from IEEE website. If you face any problem in eCR, then download this Copyright DOC form, fill it properly and upload to <ProfConf>in the Copyright option – not as a Supplementary Material, and do not email us. Copyright only to IEEE.
Step 4. Pay registrion fee:
Pay registration fee for each paper: Visit IWCI Registration link. Note that one registration is for one paper only, and the presenting author will do the registration. Any number of co-authors can join the conference and all need to do their registrations separately.
Please scan the payment slip or related document – and attach to the ProConf Conference Management System as Supplementary Material, which you will find in the ProConf Conference Management System. Upload this document if it is applicable to you.
Step 5. See you!
Visit for travel info, accommodation info, etc.. If you have any query on travel, do not hesitate to ask us.
If you face any problem in submitting the paper using the above ProConf then please send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org